Western will be administering summer term assessments online.
To receive accommodations for summer term assessments:
1. Register your courses for the term with Accessible Education
2. Request each individual quiz/test/exam on your Examination Services page
The deadline to enter a request for a quiz/test/exam is 8 days prior to the assessment date by 23:59.
Accommodated Exams and Accessibility Services King's Login
Exams for courses at The University of Western Ontario, Brescia, Huron and On-Line (Distance Studies) courses will be administered through Accommodated Exams (AE), at The University of Western Ontario; exams for courses at King's will be administered by Accessibility Services, King's University College.
To write examinations with AE or Accessibility Services King's students must have requested accommodations for the current academic session.
Student Exam Booking Procedures:
I recognize that in order to write exams with Accommodated Exams, or Accessibility Services, King's University College, it is my responsibility to:
- Understand fully that I may be prohibited from writing exams with AE, or Accessibility Services King's if I commit a scholastic offence or violate my Code of Student Conduct.
- Submit an Exam Booking for each term quiz, test, or exam that I intend to write with AE/Accessibility Services King’s no later than 8 days before the date of the quiz, test, or exam. There is a separate deadline for final exams (December/April/ August).
- Understand that if I fail to meet the above listed deadlines, I will be unable to write exams with AE or Accessibility Services King's.
- Confirm my exam arrangements by checking the schedule available online.
- Submit any changes to the exam date, time, and/or cancellations to Accommodated Exams Office or to Accessibility Services King's.
By accessing the site below you acknowledge that you have read, and understood, the requirements for writing exams with AE and Accessibility Services King's, and you agree to abide by these requirements.
New Fee Information:
If you will not be attending an accommodated test that you have requested, you must cancel the booking a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled test.
As of October 7th, 2019, Accommodated Exams will charge a 'no show' fee of $22 for each test booking that is either not attended, or cancelled with under 24 hours' notice. The fee will be applied directly to your Student Center.
Cancellations can be made via your Examination Services page, or by emailing email@example.com.
How to clear your browser cache:
Please use your UWO E-mail Username and Password to Login
(i.e. if the UWO email is firstname.lastname@example.org, then the username is jsmith)