Accommodated Exams and SSD King's Login
NOTE: There will be an extended Maintenance Window and our system will be down between March 17, 2017 4:30 PM to March 20, 2017 6:00 AM please be aware and plan accordingly for the deadlines that you have.
Exams for courses at The University of Western Ontario, Brescia, Huron and On-Line (Distance Studies) courses will be administered through Accommodated Exams (AE), at The University of Western Ontario; exams for courses at King's will be administered by Services for Students with Disabilities, King's University College (SSD King's).
To write examinations with AE or SSD King's students must have met with an SSD Counsellor to request accommodations for the current academic session.
Student Exam Request Procedures:
I recognize that in order to write exams with Accommodated Exams, or Services for Students with Disabilities, King's University College, it is my responsibility to:
- Understand fully that I may be prohibited from writing exams with AE, or SSD King's if I commit a scholastic offence or violate my Code of Student Conduct.
- Submit an Exam Request for each term quiz, test, or exam that I intend to write with AE/SSD King’s no later than 10 days before the date of the quiz, test, or exam.
- Understand that if I fail to meet the above listed deadlines, I will be unable to write exams with AE or SSD King's.
- Confirm my exam arrangements by checking the schedule available online.
- Submit any changes to the exam date, time, and/or cancellations to Accommodated Exams Office or to SSD King's, Disabilities Assistant.
By accessing the site below you acknowledge that you have read, and understood, the requirements for writing exams with AE and SSD King's, and you agree to abide by these requirements.
How to clear your browser cache:
Please use your UWO E-mail Username and Password to Login
(i.e. if the UWO email is firstname.lastname@example.org, then the username is jsmith)