As Western University continues to respond to the changing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the Fall/Winter 2020-2021 course
offerings may be subject to change. As you plan your course selections, we encourage you to review the Academic Timetable regularly and follow
updates on Western's COVID-19 website.
Due to uncertainty around COVID-19, students must have a reliable internet connection and computer that are compatible with
online learning and testing system requirements. Some courses may also require the use of a remote proctoring platform (such as Proctortrack)
to ensure tests are taken fairly in accordance with Western's policy on Scholastic Discipline for Undergraduate Students and Scholastic
Discipline for Graduate Students.
Computer requirements include:
- Operating system: MAC: OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 or higher, PC: Windows 7, 8, or higher
- Processor/Ram: MAC: Intel / AMD Processor, 2 GB RAM, PC: Dual-core 2.4 Ghz CPU, 2 GB RAM or better
- Web Browsers: Mozilla Firefox v20.0 or Higher Google Chrome v25.0 or higher
- Camera resolution: 800 x 600 resolution or better
- Internet connection: Cable Modem, DSL or better (300 kbps download, 250 kbps upload)
Please refer to the course syllabus and Western's remote proctoring website
for further information.